Iowa Corporate & Business Attorney to Write "The Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting a Business in Iowa"
Iowa Corporate and Business Attorney to Write "The Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting a Business in Iowa"
Des Moines,Iowa corporate and business attorney Rush Nigut is currently working on an online handbook entitled, "The Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting a Business in Iowa". The handbook will appear on the Web site of Sullivan & Ward, P.C.(a law firm located in West Des Moines, Iowa) and the rushonbusiness blog. The guide will aid entrepreneurs in the formation of their Iowa business and will include the following information:
1) Choosing a structure and forming your business;
2) Iowa state requirements for officially forming your business;
3) Nonprofit corporations;
4) Selecting your business name and how to protect it;
5) Iowa state responsibilities for maintaining your business entity;
6) Key terms and information for your business;
7) Iowa tax information;
8) Small Business Development Center information;
9) Financing your Iowa business;
10) Duties as an Iowa Employer;
11) Writing a business plan;
12) Human resources management;
13) Insurance issues;
14) Iowa state licensing issues;
15) Governmental regulations;
16) Environmental issues;
17) Successfully marketing your Iowa business.
18) Iowa Business Resource Links;
Click here for more information if you are interested in forming an Iowa business entity.