Attorney Rush Nigut of Brick Gentry P.C. has set up an affordable online service targeted directly for small business owners. He routinely counsels clients on legal issues relating to business formation including whether to form a limited liability company (LLC) or a corporation. Your choice of business entity is an important decision that will impact your business ownership, how your organization is taxed and transferred, and may affect your ability to raise capital.
Rush helps Iowa clients prepare the startup LLC documentation, including:
- Certificate of Organization;
- Operating Agreement;
- Member minutes and resolutions;
- Banking resolution;
- Membership Certificates;
- Obtaining Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Find out more on the blog post, How to Form an LLC in Iowa.
Rush also helps Iowa clients seeking to incorporate a business by preparing the following documentation:
- Articles of Incorporation;
- Corporate minutes of shareholders and directors and resolutions;
- Banking resolution;
- Shareholder certificates;
- Obtaining Employer Identification Number (EIN);
- Preparing and filing S election for S corporations.
Find out more on the blog post, How to Incorporate Your Iowa Business.
You may find document filing organizations on the Internet, in magazines or the newspaper that offer certain services at somewhat lower rates. I encourage you to discover for yourself that my attorney Small Business Formation Package rates are actually very competitive with those offered by document filing companies. The BIG difference, however, is that document filing companies are unable to provide you with legal advice and may not fully understand the implications of Iowa law, particularly all the updates that occurred in Iowa with LLCs in 2009. The Brick Gentry P.C. law firm is located in the State of Iowa and the firm provides these services only in the State of Iowa.
If you are forming a business in Iowa please contact Rush Nigut at 515-274-1450 or email email@example.com for more information concerning his Iowa Incorporation/LLC small business incorporation package.
ADDITIONAL CORPORATE SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH RUSH NIGUT & BRICK GENTRY, P.C.:
- Registered Agent Services
- Standard Corporate Compliance Documents (Annual Shareholder and Director Meeting Minutes)
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Stockholder Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Lease Reviews and Negotiation
- Assistance with Intellectual Property Protection (Attorneys in our office draft and file patents and file trademarks and copyrights).
- Other corporate forms for filing with Secretary of State
- Franchise UFOC and Franchise Agreement Review Services
- Outside general counsel services including flat fee monthly plans.
COST FOR IOWA LLC FORMATION & INCORPORATION SERVICES
We have a tiered approach for corporate documents depending on the complexity of the matter. Single member LLCs and single shareholder corporations start at $650.00, including the state filing fee. Upon request, a schedule of the flat fee related to your startup will be provided.