Yesterday, the Iowa Blogga Nostra had its initial family gathering at Panera in West Des Moines. Talk about passion and enthusiasm for your work. These Central Iowa bloggers certainly have it:
- Mike Sansone (Blog Coaching)
- Sandy Renshaw (Design)
- Brett Trout (Patent Attorney)
- Brett Rodgers (Strategy)
- Drew McLellan (Marketing)
- Tim Johnson (Project Management)
- Corey Garrison and Mark True (Stories)
- Sherry Borzo (Buy Local Network)
- Michael Libbie (Advertising)
- Adam and Hannah Steen (Venture Capital)
- Matt Owen ( US Rodeo Supply)
- Andy Brudtkuhl (Web Developer)
- If anyone is missing be sure to let me know.
If you are a Central Iowa blogger who did not attend (or just interested in blogging) please feel free to stop by. The tips, success stories and discussions on future trends were flowing. It would be great to see Nanette Rodriguez (Hispanic Marketer) Joe Kristan (accountant), Matt Gardner (wealth and estate planning) and Jennifer Jaskolka-Brown (family law) at Panera in WDM on the first Friday of every month at 8:00 a.m.
If you are a blogger it is truly "an offer you can’t refuse".