On Friday afternoon, March 2, at 4:30 p.m., I am interviewing Joe Cooney of Frannet on my BlogTalkRadio Host Channel. You can listen live or catch it later as a podcast available on this blog or BlogTalkRadio. You can even call the program if you would like to ask a question. The call-in number is (646) 652-4878. Generally, we have programs on Saturday mornings but this was the only time Joe was available. If you are interested in franchising you will want to tune in. Joe has a lot of great information to share. If you are unable to tune in but want to ask a question please feel free to leave a comment below and ask your question. We will do our best to get it answered.
Joe and I will be discussing the basics of buying a franchise including:
- What is the franchising model of business?
- What different types of franchises are available?
- What do franchises cost?
- What options are available for financing?
- How do you lay the groundwork for success?
- What to look for in a franchisor?
- How do you research franchises to find the right one for you?
I encourage you to check out my other interviews with Adam Steen (financing entrepreneurial endeavors), Matt Ashburn (preparing a business for sale) and Brett Trout (electronic discovery and the new federal rule changes).