Rush on Business Podcast No. 4 is an interview with Joe Cooney of Frannet. Joe is a franchise coach in the Iowa / Nebraska region. Joe and I discussed several basics of buying a franchise including:
- What is the franchising model of business?
- What different types of franchises are available?
- What do franchises cost?
- What options are available for financing?
- How do you lay the groundwork for success?
- What to look for in a franchisor?
- How do you research franchises to find the right one for you?
Joe also provided information on a Web site service (www.fransurvey.com) where prospective franchisees download reports with information on what actual franchisees say about their franchisors. The site looks helpful but it is still no substitute for contacting franchisees on your own when performing due diligence. I am sure Joe would agree!
For more information or if you have questions on franchise opportunities available through Frannet, Joe Cooney can be reached at (402) 330-7306.
To listen to the podcast, click below. (It’s free!)